Direction for Use:
Light the coated end of insense stick/agarbathi, allow flame to catch; gently blow out the flame.
- A Traditional formula that is handed over by the founder, Incense sticks is making in the traditional way with a ‘masala’ or mixture of 100% natural aromatic botanicals.
- Chemical-free Agarbathi or Agarbatties. During your rituals, these incense sticks will bring about a fresh and fragrant breath of conscious soothing bliss.
- With its herbal organic woody aroma, 1947 sticks are ideal to enhance your worship rituals, deepen your meditation practice, or just immerse your soul in the comfort of soothing aromatherapy.
- Infused with the abundance of nature these aromatic ingredients combine to produce smooth, slow-burning incense.
- One of our time-tested, best-selling fragrance with unique fragrances
- Utterly sweet-smelling fragrance is available in Rs.30,Rs.70,Rs.125
-Keep incense sticks /agarbathi away from flammable materials on a fireproof and heat-resistant surface/incense burner.
-Never leave burning incense unattended.
-Keep out of the reach of children.
-Use agarbatti/incense sticks with care and on a well-ventilated surface.
-Burn incense sticks with care and then sit back, relax and enjoy.
- Country of origin: India