Did you know most people can distinguish more than 10,000 different scent materials? And remember a scent with 65% accuracy after a whole year? That’s why fragrance can evoke powerful feelings.
Perfumers combine fragrance ingredients to create a scent. For us, they select from our approved palette of materials, which can include ingredients that are:
- Naturally occurring, meaning extracted from plants and flowers
- Nature-identical, meaning synthetic ingredients that chemically mirror naturally occurring scents but are made in a laboratory
- Custom-made, meaning those made in a laboratory using different combinations of molecules for unique or complex new scents
After 70+ years in business and over millions appreciations, praises and sold world over sold it’s clear the peoples choice. With it you can:
- Eliminate the embarrassing odor (or anything else)
- Wrap yourself in a signature aroma every guest will remember
- Set the perfect mood for romance
- Create a relaxing environment for yourself to unwind in on demand
You have scent receptors in your nose that cause a unique electrical signal that your brain interprets as a scent.
Because of where scent receptors are located in your brain, when you smell a scent, your brain connects that scent with the memory or emotion of that moment. So while we don’t all like the same scents, scents are meaningful to all of us.
That’s why the fragrances you choose for your home give it a mood and personality.
A great fragrance requires many different materials because it has “layers” of scent that give it depth and character.
- Top notes are the first thing you smell. They’re usually fresh and light, and evaporate quickly.
- Mid notes are the scents that really define the overall body of a fragrance. They emerge as the top note is dissipating.
- Base notes are heavier and longer lasting. They bring depth and leave an impression – you might not really perceive a scent’s base notes until you’ve been around it for 30 minutes!